viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

day 9



I have taped the seams on the outside, and I have covered the outside with epoxy. That was yesterday. Today I have sanded the outside of the hull and have given it one more layer of epoxy. I have also taped the centerseam on the inside with two layers of tape and epoxy and I have covered the inside of the hull with one more layer of epoxy....
I now consider phase number 1 finished. The creation of the hull. Its now sealed and its very stiff, exept on the gunwhales where the inner and outer whale will be glued on to reinforce that area.
This means that I will go a little bit slower the next period. I have to concentrate some more on the 3 guitars I´m building and I´m very tired of "playing" with epoxy. So dont expect a daily update the next couple of weeks. I will continue building but on a slower rythm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario